- Spend a day horse riding in Wadi Musa. I will write a post about this visit next week when I will visit Petra in more depth, but you can check out some photos on my Instagram!
- Organized a Finnish-style First of May picnic with balloons and all.
- Tried slackline for the first time ever (I didn’t suck!)
- Practiced archery.
- Found an ice-cream factory on the outskirts of the city of Salt, and watched the sunset over the hills of Palestine.
- Went on a photographic assignment for an article for Finnish newspaper, written by a friend. Which means my photos will be hopefully published!
- Went to Lebanon, found snow, burned my skin, helped out a group of Iraqi grandmas, didn’t understand a word of the mountain village accent, and danced my ass off at film production wrap up party.
- Wrestled with finding good travel insurance. Not an easy job, but important. Never travel without an insurance!
- Explored an abandoned amusement park in the middle of Amman. In the dark. Didn’t find the ghost castle though. A short film will follow soon, maybe…
Though these things are not (yet!) on the blog, they are on my Instagram, check it out! I promise to be more active in following weeks. Here’s a sneak peak for the future:
- My favorite places in Amman
- Petra & Wadi Rum
- Thing or two about travel insurances
- Ramadan is coming!
- Dana Nature Reserve (this trip happened ages ago, but haven’t done editing yet)
- And more… Give me a tip, if you have a special topic in mind!